Our Lebanon Culinary Tour
Get a full experience of Lebanon’s famous food culture, its long-established wine production and the country’s rich history and nature, during a 500 kilometer exclusive road trip.
- Just prepare your taste buds and enjoy ! -
“Discover Lebanon’s mouth watering cuisine and learn from locals how to prepare the country’s traditional recipes and best dishes.”
What to expect..
For a detailed program, click on the itinerary below.
- All transportation by private air-conditioned minibus.
- Eight overnight stays with Lebanese breakfasts in local guesthouses.
- Eight dinners with carefully selected Lebanese dishes.
- Seven Lebanese lunch meals.
- Six cooking sessions (combined with dinner or lunch).
- Two wine tours & tastings.
- A guided visit to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Qadisha Valley & Byblos.
- A guided visit with hike to the Tannourine Cedar Reserve.
- A guided visit to Deir el-Qamar & Beiteddine Palace.
- A visit to Baatara Sinkhole.
- A visit to Jeita Grotto.
- An afternoon at the beach.
- Two Airport transfers.
- All taxes.
Interested to Join? Contact us for more details.